Monday, September 7, 2015

Ryan Gets Braces

 
 
 
Ryan's teeth are very crooked and it is finally time for him to get braces! Yay--all his baby teeth have fallen out. We have called him snaggle tooth for quite awhile because he has a tooth on the top that is very crooked. Our orthodontist is our stake president, President Lindsey.
 
 
 I told him to show all his teeth.
 
 
He just got the top braces on today, he will get the bottom ones in two months.  He chose blue wires. When I was a kid (even though I didn't have braces), silver was the only color for wires, today they have all the colors of the rainbow and more!  Kids get to change colors every month. Of course Ryan was excited to get braces, tomorrow when his teeth hurt he might not be quite so excited. He will have beautiful teeth in two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment