Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Britta's 17th Birthday


 I can't believe my beautiful Britta is 17! Where has the time gone? She loves this lemon cake with lemon filling that I learned how to make from Aunt Karalee many year ago. She requests it every year for her birthday.


 What a pile of presents!


 Britta and her friends like to go to Starbucks and get milk steamers. Britta loves the vanilla bean flavor. Soon they will have the caramel apple cider for the fall, and she loves that too.


 A girl can never have too many clothes!


What's in here? 


 Some fancy lotion from Wade and Kimberlea. Britta will smell good and have soft hands!


Coloring books for grown ups is a new thing. Research says coloring is relaxing and reduces stress. Britta got this coloring book and it looks so much fun, I might have to try a coloring a page! Happy Birthday Britta! We are so blessed to have you in our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment