Saturday, September 26, 2015

Experiencing the New Recreation Center


Britta took Austin and Melissa and kids to the park at at the new Rec Center. It is called the MAC. They have an amazing playground with lots of new equipment that I haven't seen before. We call it the park for big kids because most of the things seem pretty adventurous for little ones. I stayed home with Dagny and made dinner. Austin took these pictures. This is a big teeter totter swing. I think Claire must have been pretty brave to try it out!


Britta and Melissa give it a try.


Cute sisters sharing a swing!


Austin's turn!


This is probably the longest slide I have ever seen! It is a good steep walk to get to the top.


Fun in the Colorado sun!


Lots of ropes to climb on makes you feel like Tarzan!


Sweet Camille loves every minute being at the park.


Claire climbs on everything like a monkey!


Austin and Melissa took the kayaks to Chatfield one day. Originally we were all going to go, but decided at the last minute that this late in the summer the water is probably too cold for swimming and the little girls wouldn't have much fun, so Austin and Melissa decided to make it a date for just them.


They paddled all around the gravel ponds and loved every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment