Everyone in the family except Blake and I play the guitar. It looks like Claire is going to fit right in. Ryan has this half size guitar that she loved. She wants to be just like her Daddy.
Landon started Denya on the guitar a few years ago and she has since taken a college class. He just started teaching Britta since he moved back here a few months ago. He is a pretty good teacher and she is picking it up fast. They love to play Taylor Swift songs.
Ryan is just starting to learn a few chords. I think Uncle Ryan is Claire's favorite and she always wants to do whatever he is doing.
Landon wanted to take some family pictures with the guitars so we went to Festival Park in downtown Castle Rock.
The Palmer boys! I didn't realize we have 5 guitars.
A man at the Park asked if they were going to play something. They should have showed off their talents, but they didn't.
Denya loves to spend time with her brothers!
Delwyn taught the boys some guitar basics when they were in high school. They all taught themselves, took classes, and practiced. They are all relatively good, especially Landon.
Britta is enjoying learning from Landon.
I love this picture of the girls! Melissa also plays, but she stayed home with Camille, who was sleeping, so she's not in any pictures.
Fun in the park!
Claire played with this guitar quite often. It's not a toy, but it's not a fancy guitar either, so it was perfect for her to use.
Every time Landon comes over, he picks up a guitar and plays for a little bit. It was fun having Austin and Denya here. Every night someone would pick up the guitars and jam. Even Austin and Wade who don't have much time to play, got a chance. Those who are just learning, Britta and Ryan, got lots of support and tips. I love music and the feeling it brings. I am thankful my kids have a love of music too!













No comments:
Post a Comment