When Austin's family comes to town, we automatically include a visit to the pool because everyone loves to swim. I was excited to see what Camille would think of the water.
Austin stood her up in the water...
Then he sat her down. I think she likes it! Which is a good thing because she was born into a family of water lovers!
She started splashing and was having a great time.
She was so good the whole time, and we stayed for 3 hours! I was playing with Claire on the slide and I looked over to the deep end and Camille was asleep on Denya's shoulder in the water! She is such a good natured, pleasant baby.
She even liked to lay down.
The kids took Claire into the deeper water and played with her. She loved it and was smiling and laughing a lot.

Having a niece is so much fun! Claire gets lots of attention from her aunts and uncles.
Claire was very interested in the slide.
She was a little nervous the first few times and wanted Austin to slide with her.
She got brave enough to go by herself and she kept going over and over again for a solid hour!
The big kids had fun making trains in the lazy river.
Two water babies!
Or should I say Babes!














No comments:
Post a Comment