Wade and Kimberlea went to Glenwood Springs for the weekend for Kimberlea's birthday so we got the kids! Yay! Calista LOVES pancakes, so we made some for breakfast. Everlee doesn't like syrup, so she eats her pancakes with fruit. The girls love to help cook and bake.
This cute boy has been a little slow transitioning to solid food. He likes to feed himself and clamps his lip together so tightly if you try to feed him with a spoon. He has not liked baby food or the pouches they have now for babies. He loves bananas and pancakes, and sometimes he will let me feed him some yogurt.
Calista and Everlee love to play! They have great imaginations and creativity and love to set up little houses. They hardly ever ask to watch TV and I love that.
I wanted to take pictures before church and Calista insisted on holding one of these mosaics from the Palmer reunion. I never did get them put in the flower beds before winter came. She loves how sparkly they are.
Could they be any cuter?? Calista loves her siblings! She loves to hold Axel and has recently started carrying him around. When she comes home from school the first thing she does is run to Axel and give him hugs and kisses.
Calista and Everlee love to play outside and go on walks. I was hoping for some nice weather this weekend, I am so ready for spring. Yesterday was chilly, but it is nice today so we went for a walk after church. Axel was asleep, so he missed out. Taking a break at the resting rock.
These girls have always loved dolls, and they wanted to bring them with us on the walk.
So much fun.
This is a look of pure happiness!
Such a fun weekend with these three! I was in Grandma heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment