Sunday, March 30, 2025

Fun Everyday Life With the Grandkids

 

Kimberlea often sends me pictures of the kids at home when they are doing cute things, and I'm so glad she does!  Axel got this bull for Christmas and Calista wants him to be able to ride it by himself, so she gets on it with him.

Axel pulled himself up to this toy! Aghhh! He's getting too big! This was in February.


At one Sunday night dinner we had ice cream with chocolate sauce Claire wanted me to take her picture and of course I never pass up an opportunity to take a photo!


Lincoln wanted to show off his ice cream as well.


Lincoln got braces!! He chose Bronco colors! Yay Lincoln! 


One day when Calista got home from school she put Axel in the laundry basket. As you can tell from his smile, he thought it was great fun. Calista loves Axel so much. She always gives him many hugs and is so happy to see him when I pick her up from school.


Britta sends me pictures of Finn and I love it! I miss this boy soooo much!


Finn in his red for Valentine's Day!


Everlee has always loved dolls and today she had twins. Look at her taking such good care of those babies!


This boy falls asleep in literally 10 seconds! He's playing and talking and all of a sudden, he's out!


And a few days later this happened! He can sleep anywhere.


I'm not ready for this! Time to get out the gate.


One day Melissa came over and we went to the library. She brought Emma's bike and the girls rode around in the circle. It's crazy to think they are riding bikes with training wheels now. 


Axel can pull himself up to the couch and stand up now.


Everlee is just plays and plays all day while Calista is at school. She is such a happy girl.


Double riders in the stroller today.


Spring is coming! Yay! We are spending afternoons in the back yard.


Axel is full of smiles.


Nothing better than a sister! Playing house and reading a bedtime story. These two can be the best of friends and play for hours when they want to. So glad I get to be part of their daily life.


No comments:

Post a Comment