The Bellum's invited us to a New Year's Eve party, but I just wasn't in the mood to go and socialize, which really isn't like me, especially on New Year's Eve! I love to eat good food, play games, and ring in the New Year. We've gone to the Brown's twice in the last few years and both times were really fun. Ryan went to Chicago yesterday to spend some time with Adrienne and her family and Denya went back to Utah at the same time, so I didn't have any kids here. The married boys and their families don't stay up until midnight, so it was just Delwyn and I. Delwyn is not a party person, so I think he was happy when I said I just wanted to stay home.
I've made a couple of batches of caramel and chocolate covered pretzel rods and I had some cream left, so I made some more. I love these things and we eat them up mighty quick! They take quite a bit of time to make, so that's what I did tonight. We watched the ball drop in New York and had a quiet night at home. We did stay up until midnight--no one can accuse us of being party poopers! Good-bye 2022! Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment