Ryan is coming home for the summer and Britta and Kade drove with him on Friday so he wouldn't have to drive alone. When Denya heard that the family would all be together this weekend, she wanted to come too, so she flew to Colorado Thursday night. I couldn't be happier since this is Mother's Day weekend and I will get to have all my kids here!
Calista loves to swing, and Denya quickly earned a place in Calista's heart since she spent a lot of time pushing her in the swing.

We all went to Millie's soccer game on Saturday (I have a separate post on that). Britta got first dibs on holding Emma!
But don't worry, Denya got an equal amount of baby time with Emma. She was just happy to be held.
Where did this hair come from?? Must be Palmer hair, a good case of bed head for sure!
Some weight lifting shenangins.
Some impressive squatting!! And then Kade was
unceremoniously dumped on the couch amid much laughter.
Denya, Britta, and I wanted to go shopping at the Outlet Mall, so the boys are going shooting. Landon got out the guns and they all looked them over to decide which ones they wanted to take.
We got so busy shopping, I didn't even take any pictures! We went to the Loft and H&M, and we each found a few things. We also went to Crumbl Cookie to get a pink velvet cookie. It was delicious!! I prefer it over red velvet.
Traditional Sunday picture time!
We took lots of different group pictures.
We don't have a very good place to take pictures. We have so many windows and it's always too sunny. Me and my favorite girls!!
I have the best kids!!
Beautiful girls!
These two are always so happy.
Austin's family always spoils me on Mother's Day. Flowers and candy! Denya flew back to Utah right after dinner. Britta and Kade did the dishes, and I loved that!! Sunday dinners are so much fun and I love being together, but man, there are a lot of dishes! We played some games afterwards and we sure laughed a lot.
This was my best Mother's Day ever! It was such a fun weekend having everyone here. I have such amazing kids and being a mother is definitely my greatest blessing.


No comments:
Post a Comment