Monday, April 4, 2022

Ryan's Birthday


I can't believe Ryan is 20, but that means I am done with teenagers! Britta was so excited to give Ryan his present that she went over to his apartment at 12:03 am to give it to him. It's hard to tell in this picture, but he is holding up his phone to show what time it is so she couldn't be accused of giving it to him before it was really his birthday.


One of Hannah's minky blankets! I've been wanting to give him one for awhile because I know he really likes Britta's and she said he uses it every time they watch a movie at her house. Denya went to Hannah's store and picked it out. They are SO SOFT and he looks pretty happy about it.


 Britta made homemade pizza and birthday cake for Ryan. She's the best sister! I'm glad she can spoil him up since I'm not there to do it! Britta and Ryan have a close relationship and spend a lot of time together. She invites him over every Sunday for dinner and they go to the gym together quite often. Britta and Kade invite him sometimes when they go to the Levers. It makes me so happy that my kids are good friends, love and care about each other, and enjoy spending time together.

 I want to try this cake. Ryan had it with Justin Gentry and his fiance and it was so good he got the recipe. It's a yellow cake with pistachio pudding added to the mix along with a few tweaks to the ingredients called for on the box.

Ryan is kind, thoughtful, loyal, smart, and fun! He is fun to be around and play games with, he gets good grades, and he likes to work out. You should see his muscles! 

Happy Birthday Ryan! I'm so thankful to have you for my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment