Ryan came home from Utah State on the weekend. He hasn't had a hair cut since December when he was home for Christmas. That's some long hair!!
Ryan has nice hair, it has a lot of volume and body.
I liked it more than I thought I would, but I do prefer shorter hair on boys and men. I wouldn't want him wearing a pony tail.
He went to Sports Clips and got it cut. I didn't ask him to, in case you were wondering. Ryan does like his hair a little longer, but I think even he thought this was a bit much. It felt so short to him after having it long.
So handsome! I do like it longer on the top. I always thought he needed to wear it super short because he has a double crown. He wouldn't let me take a picture facing forward. He looks like a whole different person!
No comments:
Post a Comment