The weather has been so cool and wet, it doesn't even seem like summer. I am so ready for sun and being outside. I decided to take the kids to the Rec Center to swim since it's not warm enough outside.
Lincoln always loves to play in the bubbling spouts,
and went to them first thing.
They both wanted to slide so badly, but were afraid. They climbed up the steps several times, then turned around and came back down. I finally went up with them, got them to sit down, and gave them a little push.
And of course they loved it! They did it again, and again, and again.
Every two hours the pool has a safety check and everyone has to get out for 10 minutes, so we relaxed in some chairs.
Just swimming around.
After we'd been there for awhile, Dagny got a lot more comfortable in the water and would walk out to where the water was a little deeper.
She's turning into a little fish.
Three hours later and after several more times down the slide, it was time to go. The kids wanted to stay longer. I hope this is just the beginning of a summer filled with days at the pool, preferably the outdoor pool. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment