Sunday, June 30, 2019

Melissa's Birthday, Better Late than Never!


I was in Utah for the Collins Reunion on Melissa's birthday, so we are celebrating a little late. I know this strawberry cake is one of Melissa favorites, so I made it. It is a white cake with a cream cheese layer topped with Danish Dessert and strawberries.


She has lots of help to open the present.


A FitBit!!


She was quite excited and started setting it up right away. A couple of years ago, Denya was able to purchase a FitBit through work for a big discount. Landon and I both got very interested after we saw hers, and now we both have one. Melissa has been asking questions about mine, so I thought maybe she would like one. It's a watch, a step counter, it tracks your sleep in the different phases (deep sleep, REM, and light sleep), it tracks your exercise and heart rate as well. It's quite fun to see how many steps you get each day and it helps motivate you to move more which is always a good thing. Happy Birthday Melissa! Welcome to your thirties! We're so glad you're part of this family and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment