Sunday, April 8, 2018

Ryan is Ordained a Priest


Ryan was ordained a priest today! It's so humbling and rewarding as a parent to see your sons advance in the priesthood. Ryan actually got to use his new priesthood today--he helped take the sacrament to Sister Hollberg.


I'm thankful for a worthy husband who can ordain his sons. I'm thankful to have the priesthood in our home. It blesses our lives in so many ways.


In one of her emails, Britta told how there aren't very many priesthood holders in the branch she is serving in and the Bishop often helps administer the sacrament. I'm thankful for the abundance of priesthood in this area. If Delwyn is out of town, there are men who are close by if we need a priesthod blessing. 

I love Heavenly Father's plan that young men receive the priesthood at age 12 and gradually receive more responsibilities and opportunities to use that priesthood. I sure love this boy and I'm so happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment