Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fall Bike Ride


Britta and I have been wanting to go on a long bike ride, and we talked Ryan into coming with us. He doesn't enjoy biking as much as Britta and I, but we try to get him to come with us. Sometimes he agrees and sometimes he doesn't. This week is fall break, so we decided to go to Parker and get on the Cherry Creek Trail. Britta and Ryan unloaded the bikes.


We got on the trail near the soccer park.


And less than five minutes into our ride, POP!  Ryan's tire went flat!


Can you see Ryan is pouting? I was so disappointed! We didn't ride our bikes this summer nearly as much as I had hoped, and we were planning on a good ride to finish out the bike riding season.


Britta and Ryan decided to ride on a little farther with Ryan riding my bike, and I would start pushing Ryan's bike back to the car.


Britta heads down the trail. This is a great place to ride because it is mostly flat.


The kids rode for a bit and then turned around. I was still walking Ryan's bike when they caught up to me. There is a little river that runs by the trail, so Britta and I took some pictures.


Colorado is a beautiful place to live and I love it here! If I could choose any place to live, I would choose right where I am--Castle Rock!


Biking Buddies!


Since we got gypped out of our ride, we stopped at Sonic for a treat.( We probably would have stopped anyway after our ride.)  Ryan had a slush and Britta and I had shakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment