It's hard to believe that summer is over and another school year is starting up! School does start early in Colorado, the second week of August. Ryan is in 8th grade at Mesa Middle School. He is really growing and is taller than me now.
Britta is a junior at Douglas County High School. She is a link crew member this year, they help the freshmen students to learn their way around the school and act as a mentor. Britta is a good leader and is often chosen by her teachers as a role model for other students.
I wanted a picture of her polka dot backpack because it is so cute! It didn't take much school supply shopping for only two kids. I felt like I wasn't buying very much compared to other years.
Britta found a surprise when she came home from school, I am watching Dagny this afternoon.




No comments:
Post a Comment