Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kimberlea's Birthday Party


Wade and Kimberlea both had to work on her birthday, so they celebrated today. They invited us over for dinner. Wade cooked pork chops and potatoes and I brought rolls. It was a delicious birthday dinner. Time for presents! Kimberlea collects snow globes, and Wade ordered one from Kansas, since that is where she grew up. It has a little tornado inside.
    

 Kimberlea loves shoes! You could say she collects those too, so she loved these cute boots.


 I gave her these scrabble tiles that spell Palmer.


Even adults like to open presents! 


 She was excited about these lights to put along their driveway.


 For her birthday cake, she wanted cheesecake from Village Inn. Kimberlea just had hers plain, but they had several toppings to choose from. I put caramel on half of mine and cherries on the other half. Happy Birthday Kimberlea!


The boys love to play Rock Band whenever we get together at Wade's. 


 Look at that concentration! They take their parts seriously even though it is a video game.


They trade off the different instruments on each song. I enjoy watching them having fun together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment