Lined up, youngest to oldest, and waiting to go in! I go first and turn on the lights and take a few pictures.
These two stockings have seen a lot of Christmas' together. And this year we got matching gifts!
I see lots of fun gifts! There will be some happy kids.
Ryan is the first one in--he's checking out all his loot! He looks pretty happy.
The girls both got Kindles! We must be a family of readers. Pretty exciting.
Denya has been wanting this Wii game for quite some time.
Ryan got an ipod!!
We both got tablets.
The Bird!! Now Denya can play at college.
Denya and Blake try out the dancing game. Lots of shakin' going on around here.
Time to open presents! The kids draw two names among the siblings, plus they get a gift from Mom and one from Dad. Four presents to open!
Britta will be styling in this BYU hoodie she got from Denya.
New shoes! Size 13!
The kids have been teasing me that I needed a chain for my glasses. I'm always putting them down and then I wonder where they are. I won't wear one--they are too old ladyish! Denya bought this pink chain as a joke. No wonder she kept wanting me to open her gift! She also gave me a book, "The Christmas List", and when I first saw the chain, I thought it was bookmark. Then when I realized what it was, I threw it at her--HA! We all got a good laugh and then everyone insisted that I model it, so I did. But you won't see me wearing it again, so get a good look now!
Christmas was on Sunday this year, so we had Sacrament Meeting at 1:00 pm. Delwyn and Britta sang in the choir, and Ryan sang, "When Joseph Went to Bethlehem," with 3 other boys. They were so cute! It was a great meeting and added a nice touch to our holiday.















No comments:
Post a Comment