Sunday, January 14, 2024

Everlee's Birthday


This sweet girl is turning 3! I made this orange bundt cake that we haven't had for a long time, but we all love. We have chocolate cake for most birthdays it seems, so this was a fun change.


She blew out all the candles! Yay Everlee!


Time for presents! I always give the kids some clothes because it's fun to shop for kid clothes! Haha.


A big present for such a little girl!


It seems like most trucks are made for boys, but this cute set has a girl and dog with a truck and a dune buggy.


Everlee loved the cake! I really do need to remember and make this more often. It has a glaze on top so it's light and not as sweet and heavy as most cakes.

,

 Wade gave horseback rides and the kids loved it! Wade always has energy to play and he's such a fun uncle and Dad.

Happy Birthday Everlee! She is a little on the shy side and always stays right by me when we go to story time at the library. She is a Mommy's girl for sure. I like to ask her if she's my girl and she'll say, "Mommy girl AND grandma girl," and it's just so sweet. She likes books, baby dolls, and swinging on the swing set. We love our Everlee girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment