Happy Birthday to Landon! His kids are very excited! I don't usually ask what kind of cake people want for their birthday, but I did ask Landon and he requested this applesauce raisin cake with brown sugar frosting. We are late celebrating. Sarita has been here for a couple of weeks for Dagny's baptism and they have been spending time with her and haven't been over for Sunday dinner.
Make a wish and blow out those candles!
A birthday card and a gift card for some
audible credits! Landon listens to a lot of audio books when he drives to work and when he's doing chores around the house, so I knew this would be a great gift.
Landon bought himself a saxophone for a birthday present! He said he's wanted to learn to play one for quite awhile, so he decided to just do it! He's going to teach himself to play and I'm so excited! I love music and it will be fun to see his progress.
Happy Birthday Landon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment