Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Claire's Birthday


We celebrated Claire's birthday at Grandma's Sunday Dinner the week after her birthday. I made a chocolate cake. I was slow getting her present ordered since I had been out of town for almost 2 weeks, and it didn't get here in time. So we had cake on Sunday,


and on Wednesday night we drove out to give her the present, 


a kids fitness tracker! It counts your steps, the distance you walked, you can set an alarm, and it tells your sleep duration. It will also remind you to move if you sit too long, and remind you to drink water.


She was so excited she ran straight to the kitchen to plug it in. After just a few minutes it was charged enough that she could set it up and try it out! She ran around the house for a few minutes to get some steps.
I think she likes it!! Credit goes to Delwyn for the idea. It will be fun to compare steps with Claire and see who get the most.


We also gave her this dress and she tried it on so we could see how it looked. Cute! 


Claire has been wanting some heels for church, so she got this pair of shoes from her parents. So glittery and pretty! She tried them on with the dress so we could see the whole outfit. 
Happy 11th Birthday Claire!! You are getting so grown up! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment