Sunday, February 20, 2022

Landon's Birthday


Happy Birthday Landon!! He had bariatric surgery on November 2 and has lost about 70 lbs! He looks so great! He went to buy some new slacks for work, saw this suit, decided to try it on just for fun, and fell in love with how it fit. His other one is very baggy now. I am so very proud of him! Deciding to have the surgery, taking the required classes, and a handful of appointments with various doctors takes a big commitment. After the surgery, the diet is mostly protein and he has done a good job of sticking with it. He is also riding his exercise bike now. He said the other day at work someone didn't recognize him. Haha! Big change for sure!


Landon didn't have a request for any specific dessert. He will only be eating a sliver, but I made fake cheesecake because I know it is one of his favorites. He is 33, so we put 6 candles, 2 sets of 3 to mimic 33. Lots of excited kids gathered around him.


Landon didn't have any guesses, but Lincoln knew right away what it was. He didn't shake it, so I don't know how he figured it out.


 A puzzle! Landon has been doing a lot of puzzles lately. He has a table set up down the basement where he works on them. I love puzzles, and I'm so happy Landon likes them too. He has helped me work on mine when he comes to pick up the kids after school. This one looks fun, and I want to borrow it after he's finished. 
Happy Birthday Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment