Sunday, September 19, 2021

Emma's Blessing


Emma Jane Palmer was given a name and a blessing today by her father, Austin Delwyn Palmer. Three things in the blessing stuck out to me: 1. She was blessed to live a righteous live, 2. She was counseled to follow the example of her mother and sisters, and 3. She was blessed with a love of the temple and a desire to go often. I'm thankful for a worthy son who can give his daughter a blessing.
Emma is wearing the same blessing dress and bonnet that her sisters wore. Debi and Melissa bought it when Melissa was a teenager. Austin likes to tease that it looks like an Amish dress.


Lucky Emma to be born into such a loving family with so many sisters to love her and watch over her.




I love being a Grandma! I enjoy snuggling the babies, and then playing with them when they get older. Grandkids are the cherry on top of life.


So nice that Melissa's Dad could be here for the blessing. He drives from Texas, that's a long trip by yourself!


 Look at all those granddaughters! Plus Dagny! Landon and children were here for the blessing but they sneaked out before pictures. I'm thankful for babies and the priesthood today. A happy occasion for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment