Ryan got these fun shorts for his birthday. I knew Britta would love them and I wanted to send her a picture, but Ryan wasn't cooperating. He doesn't like to have his picture taken. He should have learned by now to just smile and get it over with because I take a lot of pictures. This is the best I could get out of him.
Ryan's birthday was on a Thursday and he had a swim meet. Some kids on the team knew it was Ryan's birthday and they wanted to go to Red Robin, so we celebrated Ryan's birthday on Sunday. He wanted Brownie Trifle instead of cake. Make a wish!
Time for presents!
Ryan loves American Eagle, so any clothing from there is a win!
Socks aren't very exciting, but they are necessary and presents are always fun to open no matter what is in them.
Gushers! One of Ryan's favorites!
I had some party blowers and the kids loved them! I bought the kind that don't make noise. Haha! I'm a smart Grandma! Ryan is also getting a new stereo system for the white car that he drives. Woo Hoo!! It's on order, but not here yet.
I bought some anti-gravity chairs for Wade, but great minds think alike and Kimberlea gave him the same thing! I will be returning mine and will have to think of something else.
Happy Birthday to two of my favorite boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment