Megan has decided to get a job. The housing market around here is insane! Wade and Kimberlea bought their house just one year ago, and in that time prices have gone up by about $70,000! Landon has a good entry level job in healthcare administration, but they can't qualify for a house. They are buying a condo for now and saving money for a house in a few years. Megan is going to work as a registrar at Centennial Medical Plaza. She will work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 1 pm to midnight. I am going to watch Dangy on Thursday afternoons and all day Friday. It will be so fun!! Just enough to spoil her and have fun with her, but not too much. Megan has some training for two weeks, so I will have her everyday. I took a picture almost every day. This one is my favorite and I printed a 8x10 to hang on the wall.
She is now five months olds.
I bought this walker since she is going to be here quite a bit. I think babies like to be able to look around and see things. It's a much different view from just laying on the floor.
Britta and Dagny match today with gray stripes!
Her skirt was so cute, I wanted a picture of her whole outfit. They make the cutest tutus for babies!
One night Megan came home with this giant giraffe she bought at the gift shop where she works. Dagny seemed to like it.
Dagny and I in the kitchen making dinner. She is so happy all the time!
One day Dagny was wearing a sleeper with feet. When I went to change her diaper, this is what I saw! So cute I just had to take a picture! Megan had given her a baby pedicure!
Her monkey matches her clothes! She loves this little monkey, it is so soft.
So cute!
I took her to a Relief Society visiting teaching brunch. Natalie Tenney thinks she looks just like me. I agreed that she is definitely a Palmer baby, and Natalie said not a Palmer baby, but a Collins baby, that she looks JUST like me. I was so flattered! She is certainly cute, and I would take that as a compliment!
She is learning to roll over.
There she goes!
She usually takes three naps a day, one long one, and two shorter ones. Sometimes the short ones are only for 30 minutes.
Me and my little pal!
I sure love this happy girl with the big, blue eyes!
I took this picture one Sunday when they were here for dinner. Dagny is ready for summer!
Gracie and Dagny share some love. Dagny loves to watch Gracie run around, and Gracie is pretty tolerant of Dagny poking her and grabbing her fur.
It is so much fun to have a granddaughter close by!


















Claire and Camille have a very cute little cousin!
ReplyDelete