No trip to Texas would be complete without at least one stop at Braum's! We went Friday night for dinner. I had a swiss mushroom burger that was SO big I was afraid I wasn't going to have room for any ice cream! Not really. I will ALWAYS have room for ice cream! I had peanut butter cup and cherry limeade. Cherry limeade is my favorite flavor at Braum's! I have never even seen it any where else. Claire had orange sherbet.
She wanted me to take her picture, and of course, I was happy to do so.
This was Camille's first time to taste ice cream. She was very curious and interested. "That looks so good," she is thinking.
She really wanted to grab it.
Austin also had cherry limeade, which is a little tart. Camille wasn't sure what to think. Maybe her first taste of ice cream should have been something more sweet. I'm sure she will learn to love it soon.
A few bites later and she is still trying to decide if she likes it.
If you live in Texas, Braum's has to be one of your favorite places!







No comments:
Post a Comment