On Saturday, March 16, our ward had a green eggs and ham breakfast to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The tables had these cute centerpieces.
Delwyn got into the spirit of the day by wearing this hat. We have had it for a very long time. I think Wade bought it when he was about 12.
Ryan said, "I do not like green eggs and ham!" Not in a box, not with a fox, not in a house, not with a mouse. I will not eat them here or there, I will not eat them anywhere!" And he didn't! He just wouldn't believe they were regular eggs with food coloring. He did eat some ham because it wasn't green, a biscuit with some honey, and some hash browns.
Blake, on the other hand, ate his up quickly. Smart boy, because it was a delicious breakfast!
Britta saved hers for last, but she did eat them.
And the hunt begins! The primary kids were so excited and ran everywhere. There were two areas, one for the younger kids and one for the older kids.
I'm guessing there are some gold coins in those rocks!
Ryan made a good haul on the coins--being one of the older Primary kids gave him an advantage. The green eggs and ham breakfast was a clever idea and we had a great time! I have never eaten green eggs before, and they were very tasty.











No comments:
Post a Comment