It is September 24th in Colorado and we are going jet skiing. It's one of Austin and Melissa's favorite things to do and they were really hoping we could make it out to the lake. Since it is on the cool side today, about 75 degrees, there aren't very many people on the reservior, which makes it a lot more fun. The water is pretty smooth.
Austin stuck in a toe. Burrr.... I think we are a little crazy!
Claire just loved to walk and play in the sand.
Zipping across the water. See the ponytail fly.
More crazies in the water. The kids had a few races. The red jet ski always seemed to win, not surprising since it is bigger. They claimed they gave the yellow jet ski a seven second head start, and still won.
We prefer to stay dry. Me and my pal on the beach, dressed appropriately for September in Colorado.
They look happy now, but just wait a few minutes. A big suprise--Blake dumped them all! The water was cold and they were all shivering. After a few minutes of huddling in towels to warm up, they were back for more--a litte cold water doesn't stop them!
Claire says, "I can't wait! I'm ready for a turn!"
Heading back to the dock. Good-bye Chatfield until next smmer!









Wow! You've posted so much since I last looked. :) I love all of the posts with pictures of your/our family. The hail post was great. I'd heard about it, but until now didn't see any pictures. It really DOES look like a Texas hail storm....although I have to say, when I was younger, we didn't have hail storms like that here, either.
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun to go jetskiiing! :) Thanks for such a great time. :)
ReplyDelete