Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2012 Collins Family Reunion

We had the Collins Reunion at LC Ranch in Altamont in July.  We didn't have a reunion last year, and I really missed not getting together.  I love all the flowers! 
 
 
 Everyone loved to hold Syrett!  Britta had to wait for her turn and she wouldn't give him up once she got him.  He is very sweet, so I don't blame her for wanting a long turn.
 
Syrett got lots of love from Grandma!

 
 Troy's birthday was on Saturday--the big 40!  I thought the cake was too cute to eat!
 
The kids all had fun on the canoes, even though the water was quite mossy.  It's always fun to spend time with the cousins.
 
 Two of my favorite boys!  I thought Blake was quite brave to be standing up in that tippy canoe!
 
 Britta and Whitney liked the kayaks more than the canoes, maybe because they aren't so tippy.
 
 Clay and Layce brought this fun game.  You throw balls and try to get them to wind around the colored bars.  Each colored bar is worth a different amount of points.  The first person to get 30 points wins.  Ryan enjoyed playing with Clay.
 
 The younger kids love the water activities.
 
 
 
 
Go Ryan!
 
 Ryan and Brooklyn show us their moves on Just Dance.  They have a lot of rhythm.
 
 Here we are playing games, one of our favorite things to do.  We played Catch Phrase, and did a lot of laughing.
 
Even the men like to sit around and visit.  Another year of good food, fun games, and lots of laughing the talking.  I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment