Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


I had a great Mother's Day! I am thankful for all of my kids. Austin, Wade, and Landon all sent me a card and also called. 
I got this huge card from Wade and Kimberlea, Landon and Megan.  I have never had a musical card before, and I was so startled when I opened it and heard music, that I dropped it!
The card says Super Mom and plays the superman song.  They had found a picture of me and glued my face on the flying woman figure.  We haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.
My beautiful girls!
Fun-loving kids!  Ryan doesn't like to have his picture taken and wouldn't come outside.
I got these beautiful roses for Mother's Day.  Denya helped Delwyn pick them out.
I love flowers, but not as much as I love being a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment