When I was in school, making a valentine box was part of the school party. Now kids have to make them at home, which is sad news for my kids because I'm not very creative. It was a little sad to think I only have one kid left in elementary school who needed to make a box. Boys aren't crazy about hearts, so Ryan wanted to make a Valentine's box that showed something he liked. We saw these glittery music stickers and he immediately chose them. I thought it turned out so cute--one of the best Valentine boxes I have ever seen! Ryan liked it so much he wants to save it for next year. We'll see if it stays in good shape and hopefully we won't forget where we put it when next year comes.
I decided to make sugar cookies this year. When Britta came home from school, she wanted to try putting names on them. Pretty cute, and pretty tasty! Happy Valentine's Day to my family!


No comments:
Post a Comment